Within the LipoCoat team you will work closely with the R&D-engineers to manage all R&D-projects and production processes. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record of successful projects, experience in R&D preferable in a biotech or life sciences environment. Your technical background and experience will be relevant in driving the activities and in analyzing possible solutions. The projects can be development of new products for new customers, preparing log files and dossiers for CE-marking and QA, etc. Most importantly is your curiosity and your hands-on approach. You will get the opportunity to manage projects in all phases of the development process from the idea phase to the final implementation in our lab factory.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Defining project planning & budgets
- Define tasks, required resources and risks
- Manage budget
- Tracking of deliverables
- Resource planning
- Reporting on progress and issues to the Board (problems and solutions)
Education / Requirement
- Master Degree in Chemical Engineering or another relevant discipline
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Knowledge of techniques and tools
- 10 years’ experience as a project manager
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Fluent in English (speech, reading and writing)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Contract negotiation
- Conflict resolution experience
- Affinity with biotech
What we offer?
A challenging job in a very dynamic environment / young startup, but with a very motivated and professional team. We offer market-based conditions, pension participation and share certificates of the company.
Please apply by sending your resume and motivation letter to our HR department, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For substantive questions about the vacancy please contact Alain le Loux (+31629526381).